Dear HRBYCA Member Clubs:
HRBYCA MEETING JAN. 31ST AT 6:30 PM
PEEKSKILL YACHT CLUB
1 TRAVIS POINT
PEEKSKILL, NY 10566
Please join us for our first meeting in 2017. The Peekskill Yacht Club has offered
host once again our Jan. meeting. The meet and greet starts at 6:30
a wonderful dinner prepared by Rocky and his crew.
Our featured speaker is Dionne Cochran from the Hudson River Pilots Assoc.
He will speak on their position to support the USCG proposal for anchorages
along the Hudson. This sensitive subject will surely create many questions
for our guest speaker. Extra time will be allowed for this Q & A.
* Dredging update.
* Journal ads.
* Commodores' Brunch.
* Increasing club membership and open house.
See you all on the 31st.
Jerry Silverman / HRBYCA President
Here is a complete list 2017 HRBYCA Board:
1. President: Jerry Silverman, Yonkers YC
2. Vice President: Scott Croft, Ossining B&CC
3. Treasurer: Jay Melnick, Tarrytown BC
4. Secretary: OPEN for election
5. Director: Amy Beth Krisanda, Croton YC
6. Director: Robert Gardiner, Tarrytown BC
7. Director: Janice Anderson, Seaweed YC
8. Director: Peter Alfieri: Mineseaongo YC
9. Director: OPEN for election
10. Director: OPEN for election
President Emeritus: Frank Bergman, Pirate Canoe YC
If you’re interested in joining a boat club on the Hudson River
and would like more information,
please check out our list of member clubs.
To stay current of all HRBYCA and river happenings,
we strongly urge you to “like” our HRBYCA Facebook page.
CLICK HERE to attach your NYS Boater's Safety Certification to your NYS Driver's License
or find where to attend a course offering the NYS Safe Boating Certificate.